In cooperation with the Albeda College, Be Secure has it’s own training facility in Rotterdam. A few minutes away from the main train station and the downtown area, the training center enables us to train students in a realistic environment. This contributes to a higher learning performance.
Our training centre is equipped with:
- Single aisle service mock-up, to practice on-board service aspects and CRM exercises
- Double aisle Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer (CEET), to practice several safety and security incidents
- Double lane emergency slide
- Flight Safety Equipment
- 3 check-in counters, to train several check-in procedures as the devices are all connected to ALTEA
- Several classrooms, including safety equipment and all training materials (beamer, whiteboard, audio)
- QR-code and iPad learning devices
Our single lane service mock-up is used for our service training and other soft skill training courses. Participants learn how to serve passengers in the most friendly and respectful way and how to deal with different forms of passenger behavior. All catering equipment is available and each seat has a socket and wifi access.